Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Heidi Klum Tattoos Meaning| Heidi Klum Tattoos Pictures

I just love this. Every since the Emmy’s last weekend people have started to noticed Heidi Klum’s tattoo that she has on the inside of her arm. Everyone is making such a big deal about it. I for one think it is great. The reason people are making such a big deal about it is because Heidi is considered one of the most beautiful models in the world. Thus, for some reason meaning that she can’t have tattoos. Well Heidi proved everyone wrong and got one and to be honest I think it looks great. And to all those people out there who think tattoos take away from you beauty look at Heidi and you will see that it absolutely does not.

Heidi Klum Tattoos Meaning

The truth of the matter is Heidi has had this tattoo for while now. I knew this because I noticed she had it way back in May when she first go it. Heidi doesn’t understand what the big deal is about her tattoo but since Sunday she has been asked about it quit a bit.
This is what Heidi said about her interesting abstract type tattoo with three littl
e stars.
“I’ve had it since May. My husband and I always get married every year. It was our fourth wedding, and we wanted to have our names tattooed together.”
“So it’s my husband’s name and our three children, their initials, in the (three) stars,” she added.
I personally think it is great that Heidi is passing it off like it is no big deal and she is right, it isn’t. I also think that whatever language she got Seal’s name in is very cool.
Here are some great Tattoo Designs you can check out!

Heidi Klum Tattoos Pictures









No comments:

Post a Comment